Religious Israeli government party wary of war with Iran - Yahoo! News ;.. "I cannot confirm or not confirm any report about Iran. I think that this chatter is doing us great damage," Yishai told Israel's Army Radio in an interview.
But he indicated that Shas - and the Netanyahu government as a whole - had yet to decide on whether to strike the Islamic republic which it believes is developing nuclear weapons technology that could be a threat to Israel's existence.
Netanyahu's office declined comment.
DECISION PENDING
These Gen Z-ers are choosing ETFs over sports bets. How younger investors
told us they’re building wealth.
-
Gen Z is entering the market unusually young, with easier access to
investing than previous generations but vastly different amounts of money
to put to work.
22 hours ago





"I cannot confirm or not confirm any report about Iran. I think that this chatter is doing us great damage," Yishai told Israel's Army Radio in an interview.
ReplyDeleteBut he indicated that Shas - and the Netanyahu government as a whole - had yet to decide on whether to strike the Islamic republic which it believes is developing nuclear weapons technology that could be a threat to Israel's existence.
Netanyahu's office declined comment.
DECISION PENDING